Equal Opportunity EmployerSolano Irrigation District is an equal opportunity employer and all employees and applicants shall receive equal consideration and treatment. The district will recruit, hire and promote the best qualified individuals for positions without regard
The Selection Process
- The District Employment Application and any other required documents will be evaluated for minimum qualifications.
- Candidates meeting the minimum qualifications will proceed to an application package appraisal assessment, which will be weighed 100%.
- Candidates who best match the requirements of the position will be invited for an interview, which may include a performance and/or written exercise.
General Applicant Notices
- Applications are only accepted when a job posting is active.
- All applications must have an original signature in order to be accepted.
- Applications may be mailed or dropped off to Human Resources at:
810 Vaca Valley Parkway
Vacaville, CA 95688
- Employment applications must be received by the Solano Irrigation District by 5:00 pm on the final filing date to be considered.
- Solano Irrigation District will make reasonable efforts in the examination process to accommodate persons with disabilities. Please advise the Human Resources Department in advance of any special needs by calling 707-455-4046.